La certification a été délivrée au titre de la catégorie d’action suivante :
Actions de formation
The first IP Valuation Certificate Program was successfully presented in Paris, France, from March to June 2023.
The date for the 2024 training will be announced soon.
Each trainee will receive a confirmation at least 15 days before the start of the training.
The next session of training will take place in France, (location to be announced later).
The course locations will be accessible to people with disabilities.
The full program costs € 8100, which includes:
- tuition fees, lunch and coffee for the 3 course blocks of 3 days each
- 1 x exam
- 1 x IP valuation report evaluation
- membership in partnering organizations when applicable
Payments: 30% on registration, 70% on completion of first block.
- To be able to fully benefit from the training you need to be fluent in English.
- Even if it is not required to be an intellectual property expert, having a general knowledge of the matter will help you during the training.
During the training, the success rate, the drop-out rate and the satisfaction of the trainees are measured and used as indicators for progress.
Royalty Range’s Royalty Database is used for training as part of the IPVC Course.
LES France is our local partner for the inaugural IP Valuation Certificate Course in Paris, France.
The program will allow you to acquire and master the following abilities:
- To explain, after detailed exchanges with the client, the reason(s) to value the IP asset, and determine the correct investigation approach.
- Define the contractual engagement with the client.
- Determine the way the IP asset contributes to the company in terms of strategy and value creation in order to determine:
- The correct method(s) for the valuation of the asset at stake.
- The key elements affecting its economic value.
- Master the economical and corporate finance concepts required to evaluate an intangible asset and use them on purpose
- Master the three deterministic intangible assets valuation methods on purpose to guarantee the possibility to defend the result(s) in front of any audience
- Correctly and rigorously implement all the steps of the IP Valuation process to guarantee the relevance of the final result.